Data is not about the numbers, but about the conversation.
At the end of each meeting ask: What did I learn today?
Achievement Team Framework
- What evidence of student learning can we collect?
- How can we use this evidence to determine the instructional strategies we will use?
- How can we ground our team’s dialogue in the evidence we collect?
- How will we focus our conversation on inferences about student mastery of the learning targets?
- How do we determine which instructional strategies are high impact?
- How will we learn new instructional strategies to accelerate student achievement?